Today’s learning professionals have myriad technology options for designing, developing, and delivering content, from virtual labs and graphic novels to social media and wearable devices. Even artificial intelligence promises to be an effective learning technology in the near future.
In this eBook 21 learning professionals who have successfully melded new instructional design with new instructional technologies give us their best tips. Regardless of what technologies you’re using currently, you’re bound to find tips that will help you design more effectively for those technologies.
The 84 tips cover topics including:
- Putting learning goals and needs before technology
- Planning for and managing new instructional technology
- Developing with and blending instructional technologies
- Leveraging instructional technology for language learning
- Learning games and gamification
- Driving learning with graphic novels
- Making learning mobile
- Using MOOCs
- Sharing learning-technology expertise
Source: The eLearning Guild