Translate to multiple languages

Subscribe to my Email updates

https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=helgeScherlundelearning
Enjoy what you've read, make sure you subscribe to my Email Updates

Sunday, October 20, 2019

Carmel man writes 5 books on euchre strategies, statistics | Carmel Community - Current in Carmel

Eric Zalas had no thoughts of ever writing a book.


That all changed when he decided to share his knowledge on euchre. He has written a five-book series, “Power Euchre,” available on Amazon as Kindle editions. 

 “At the time, I wouldn’t have described myself as an expert on euchre,” he said. “I am pretty good with modeling and quantitive data analysis. I decided I was going to make myself a computer game on euchre just to relax, and I did that.”...

The five books work out to approximately 1,400 pages, 600 tables and approximately 1.72 million hands analyzed.