Translate to multiple languages

Subscribe to my Email updates

https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=helgeScherlundelearning
Enjoy what you've read, make sure you subscribe to my Email Updates

Saturday, July 10, 2021

Schools Rule: Building futures with robotics | Schools Rule - WILX

Kylie Khan, Anchor/Reporter summarizes, Students in the Haslett School District are coming off a big win. The Robotics Club won the state championship title this spring, but they’re not taking any time off for the summer.

Photo: Screenshot from Schools Rule: Building futures with robotics's Video

Ilaria and Aikem were inspired by their older brothers to join the Haslett Robotics Club.

Aikem said, “My brother started the year before me. I found it interesting, just going in the basement and seeing what he’s up to.”...

The future is looking bright for the next generation of engineers.

Read more... 

Source: WILX