Attend this Learning Innovation Talks 3 (LIT 03) organized by IMU
SPEAKERS & SESSIONS
Zaid Ali Alsagoff (MC & Host)
Zaid Ali Alsagoff is the e-Learning Manager and Fellow of IMU Centre for Education. He has more than ten years’ hands-on experience with implementing e-learning in higher education.
He has done research in several key e-learning areas, including social media, web 2.0, open educational resources (OER), educational gaming, role-play simulation, virtual classrooms, learning (content) management systems, e-learning standards, instructional design and courseware development. He has also been a practitioner and promoter of Open Educational Resources (OER) since 2005.
According to one survey, he was ranked among the ‘Top Ten’ most influential people (2012) in the corporate e-learning sector in the Asia-Pacific. He is most known worldwide among learning professionals and educators for his learning adventure (blog) known as ‘ZaidLearn’.
5 BIG REASONS to attend LIT 03:
- FIRST 1-Day Online Seminar held by a University in Malaysia.
- Opportunity to connect and engage with AWESOME EDUCATORS.
- Learn SIZZLING NEW TRICKS and tips on how to use technology to transform learning.
- Exposure to the LATEST TRENDS in e-learning.
- Will Get a DIGITAL CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE if you register and attend.
Oops, I forgot to mention that this online seminar is FREE! What are you waiting for?
Enjoy the online seminar!