Last year, the big question was “Should we do mLearning?” This year, the
question is “How should we do mLearning?” This eBook provides 158 tips
to help you every step of the way.
It seems like everything is changing in the mobile world: Smartphone and tablet adoption has skyrocketed, users have discovered unexpected ways of using their mobile devices, and many organizations have moved from thinking about mLearning to actual development and implementation.
We’ve captured some of the most current knowledge on mLearning by asking 23 experts to share what they’ve learned. They’ve provided 158 tips on mLearning, in areas including:
- Selling mLearning to stakeholders
- Managing mLearning projects
- Analyzing learners’ mLearning needs and preferences
- Designing for mobile
- Selecting and using mLearning tools and platforms
- Working with mLearning media
- Migrating and managing mLearning content
- Using mobile for performance support
- Delivering mLearning
- Measuring mLearning success
- Prospering in a multi-device world
A Wealth of Information at Your Fingertips
Guild eBook is focused around a specific theme. You'll find valuable information that you can immediately put to work in your organization.
Download a FREE Guild eBook today!