A complimentary eBook titled, eLearning 101 - A Comprehensive Guide on How to Design an eLearning Course has been prepared to answer questions like these and provide a detailed overview of eLearning implementation in organizations.
The book will be a handy guide to those who are planning to implement eLearning for the first time in their organizations or who are planning to scale up existing eLearning initiatives in their organizations.
Designing an eLearning course is an exacting process based on Sound Learning Principles. Despite its growing popularity, there are widespread misconceptions about eLearning. At the same time, there may be several questions that come to the mind of learning and training professional. Some such questions may be,
- What is eLearning and what it is not?
- What are the various elements that are involved in eLearning implementation programs?
- How to develop an eLearning course?
- How important are audio and visual elements in eLearning?
- What are the essential factors that need to be considered when developing eLearning courses?
- What are the deployment options available to organizations today?
eLearning Whitepapers & eBooks
Over 30 eLearning Best Webinars and 100's of eLearning Presentations