Translate to multiple languages

Subscribe to my Email updates

https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=helgeScherlundelearning
Enjoy what you've read, make sure you subscribe to my Email Updates

Sunday, January 06, 2019

Ten Of The Best Books About Astronomy, Physics And Mathematics Of 2018 | Science - Forbes

Whether you are giving gifts to others or to yourself this holiday season, this list of the best popular science books of 2018 about astronomy, physics and mathematics is a great place to start reading and gifting.


Whilst I’ve researched and mini-reviewed this year’s list of popular science books, I’ve once again been impressed with the overall quality and variety of popular science books about physics published in 2018, in particular. Although I’m not a physicist, I’ve discovered that popular science books about physics are my favorites this year, and I think they’ll be your favorites, too.
Read more... 

Source: Forbes