Given the Option, Students Overwhelmingly Prefer Lecture Capture to Enhance Studies.
Echo360, the global leader in campus-wide blended learning and lecture capture solutions, today released a paper entitled 'The Student View of Blended Learning.'
The findings in the paper result from a survey administered to nearly 2,000 students from 17 higher education institutions in 2010. For a copy of the paper, visit: http://echo360.com/blended-learning/student-whitepaper.
Among the top benefits of lecture capture and blended learning solutions identified by students are:
- Helps me review material from class
- Helps me prepare for exams
- Allows me to learn independently
- Clarifies confusing topics
- Improves overall learning experience
- Helps me use my time more efficiently
|Photo: Echo360 Inc.|