How do you maintain a centralised system when learners require variation?
Register for a free demo of Saba People Cloud, 30 May, and find out how.
Transform Your Learning Department with Saba People Cloud
Thursday, 30 May 2013, 1:00 PM - 1:30 PM (GMT +01:00)
Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London
The world of work is changing with new generations of learners having different expectations. As a result learning departments need to tap into subject-matter experts to supplement their efforts and embrace mobile, social and collaboration technologies to transform the learning experience.
Today, many organisations are trying to address this challenge using disparate systems like an LMS, virtual classroom, enterprise social networking and knowledge management systems - all from different vendors. This is both inefficient and will ultimately fail to deliver on employee expectations. Saba has the answer. The Saba People Cloud is a single, unified, next generation people development platform that does it all.
Join us for a short demo where we will showcase how the Saba People Cloud can help you transform learning at your organisation:
- Support formal learning while you control the adoption social learning concepts at your own pace.
- Transform social and formal learning through fully unified virtual classroom, real-time collaboration, meetings, and chat.
- Provide a completely learner-centric experience where learners can easily find the information and learning they need or have relevant development activities automatically pushed to them.
- Full mobile learning capabilities to deliver virtual classes, e-learning or informal content like videos or documents anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
- Identify and leverage the power of experts throughout your network to deliver content that your learning department does not have the resources to deliver.