Take a closer look at this Free Guide from Kineo, the leading global e-learning services company.
Kineo writes, "It's far from a new term, but it's full of new potential. Blended learning is back - well, it never went away".
|Download Blended Learning Today|
But what is blended learning today?
With the emergence of new forms for collaboration, delivery and engagement, how does the new learning architect make sense of the options, and design for results?
In our new guide on blended learning, in conjunction with our partners the Oxford Group, we examine:
- The new methods available
- Real examples of effective blends
- How 70/20/10 principles align to blend architectures
- 10 best practices for to results-driven blend design
Download Blended Learning Today (PDF, 588kb)
Blended Learning – The Hype and the Reality
Join Kineo and their training partners the Oxford Group for a thought-provoking and stimulating tour of Blended Learning today:
- What are people saying about blended learning today? What’s creating the most buzz at the moment?
- Find out what is really happening out there beyond the hype. How are L&D people actually using blended learning at the moment? Explore the highlights from the recent survey run by The Oxford Group and Kineo.
- What’s it really like to design a blend? Hear from textile giant, Coats, about their experience of designing a blended development program for managers worldwide.
Tuesday 2nd July and Wednesday 10th July.
More details coming soon.
Pre-register your interest in attending the webinar. by emailing email@example.com.