Take a closer look at this new resource from Faculty Focus below.
|Photo: Mary Bart|
Diversity and Inclusion in the College Classroom features 20 articles from faculty teaching at a wide range of institutions throughout the United States and Canada.
|Download this free, 38-page handbook now|
Whether you need help managing difficult conversations and responding to “hot moments” or creating a more inclusive curriculum and incorporating culturally responsive teaching and learning practices, our 38-page handbook is loaded with practical assignments and hard-hitting advice.
Here are a few of the articles you will find in this valuable resource:
- Managing Hot Moments in the Classroom: Concrete Strategies for Cooling Down Tension
- Activities for Building Cultural Competencies in Our Students and Ourselves
- Managing Microaggressions in the College Classroom
- Inclusive Assessment: Equal or Equitable?
- Creating a Culture of Inclusion in the Online Classroom
- Set-Create-Reflect: An Approach for Culturally Responsive Teaching
Source: Faculty Focus