Translate to multiple languages

Subscribe to my Email updates

https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=helgeScherlundelearning
Enjoy what you've read, make sure you subscribe to my Email Updates

Thursday, March 05, 2020

eLearning Trends in 2020 | Blog Post - ATD

In Dec ’19, I began work on my eBook and this article on eLearning Trends in 2020. This is 9th in the series of articles and eBooks on eLearning Trends since 2017 by Asha Pandey, Chief Learning Strategist at EI Design. 

Photo: Engineering Colleges - via Flickr

To distinguish this release from other offerings, I was mulling over the approach I could use to thread various Trends and I came up with the following 3 important aspects:
  • Look at various Trends from the lens of how relevant they are for the learners, the business, and the L&D teams.
  • Evaluate how well they align to meet the expectations of each of these three stakeholders.
  • Assess how they align to what we see as the workplace learning in the future.
Given the large number of trends, I have logically grouped them into 3 sections.
Read more...

Source: ATD