Attend this free webinar below.
Due to Hurricane Sandy, the original live event date was postponed. The session will now be held on Wednesday, November 15th at 2PM ET (US).
Whether it's a student needing some summer course credits, a soldier serving the nation in Afghanistan, or a working parent trying to finish her degree, The University of Toledo strives to make learning personal for its students. Ten thousand students from Ohio and abroad benefit from the instruction they receive from UT Online. Designated "Best Practices in Student Services" by the Ohio Learning Network, UT Online created Learning Ventures, a team built to bring the best blended learning experience to the diverse student population.
Join members of the Learning Ventures team, Claire Stuve, Educational Technologist, and DiAnne Masztak, Student Support and Military Liaisons, as they discuss:
- Increasing enrollments and gaining more revenues in support of University goals
- Supporting state residents actively deployed in the military through a tuition-free program
- Leveraging blended learning technologies to deliver courses
- Establishing best practices in order to create a sense of community for distance students
- Growing a distance program to over 400 course offerings and 100% participation by faculty
Who Should Attend: Instructional and Educational Technologists, Distance Learning Instructors, Distance Learning Program Deans and DirectorsWhat do you think? Collaborate before, during and after the event on Twitter, using the live event tweet #givedistance