eClassroom New writes, "Share My Lesson, an online platform that allows teachers to share and download free educational resources from their peers, is now a year old—and to celebrate its first birthday, the website is giving everyone who registers, uploads, or downloads content from now until July 31 a chance to win one of 100 prizes in a weekly prize drawing".
Developed by the American Federation of Teachers in partnership with TES Connect, Share My Lesson now includes more than 260,000 free educational resources, many of which are aligned with the Common Core State Standards. The website isn’t just for classroom teachers, as it also contains resources for early childhood educators, paraprofessionals, and school support personnel. Users can find the resources they want by searching by subject, topic, grade, type, and format.
Here are 10 great reasons to register, share and upload resources:1. Enjoy free access to 260,000 high-quality teaching resources
2. Discover the best resources that have been rated and reviewed by other educators.
3. Find the resources you want by searching by subject, topic, grade, type and format.
4. Explore a dedicated Common Core State Standards Information Center with resources aligned to the standards.
5. Find additional resources from our content partners.
6. Gather advice and inspiration from your colleagues.
7. Share your favorite resources with fellow educators.
8. Be part of the fastest-growing network of teachers in America.
9. Relax, knowing that access to the site and resources will always be free.
10. Be entered into a prize drawing to win hundreds of prizes each week!
eClassroom News and Share My Lesson