Translate to multiple languages

Subscribe to my Email updates

https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=helgeScherlundelearning
Enjoy what you've read, make sure you subscribe to my Email Updates

Sunday, November 08, 2020

10 books that’ll help you become a better software engineer | Computer science - The Next Web

This article was originally published on Live Code Stream by Juan Cruz Martinez.
Today I’m answering one of your questions: what are the books I’d recommend to learn more about programming? by LIVE CODE STREAM.

Photo: ThisIsEngineering from Pexels
Before jumping into the recommendations, let me clarify one thing. I did not read all the books listed below. However, I read many of them, and those I didn’t read were recommendations I got in the past or are books highly recommended by others in the industry. 

Also, I want to state that books are super important to develop skills, learn about best practices, and acquire general knowledge. Still, the most important thing to do when learning to code is to practice and build things independently. So read the books, and then sit down on your computer and perform your magic. 

Let’s now start with my recommendations for developers.

Read more... 

Source: The Next Web