Translate to multiple languages

Subscribe to my Email updates

https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=helgeScherlundelearning
Enjoy what you've read, make sure you subscribe to my Email Updates

Sunday, October 25, 2020

Wigan scientist steps back in time with debut book on ancient history | People - Wigan Today

A Wigan scientist and entrepreneur has told how she has turned author to launch her debut history-themed book, as Ben Butler, Senior reporter for @wigtoday, Wigan Post and Wigan Observer reports.

Photo: Tiffany Daniels
Shevington-born Tiffany Daniels, 32, may be used to dealing with the day to day pressures of establishing and running a Manchester-based biotech company.

But she has recently taken a bold leap out of her comfort zone to publish her debut book

The book ‘Antiquity: Drawing a Blank?’ sees her enter unknown territory to try to bridge the gap in our understanding of our most ancient history...

“The book is non-fiction, as I went to Shevington High School and did history and the usual topics about the Second World War but I and a lot of people of my age have very little knowledge of ancient history such as Romans and Egyptians as it wasn’t covered. So I’ve done my research and thought I would write a book with different chapters of history for people to easily read.”


Source: Wigan Today