Translate to multiple languages

Subscribe to my Email updates

https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=helgeScherlundelearning
Enjoy what you've read, make sure you subscribe to my Email Updates

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Helge Scherlund's eLearning News Blog has added a new feature

I just added a new feature to my news blog below:

Odiogo automatically generates podiocasts from textual content structured in RSS feeds. The end-result is a high-fidelity computer-generated voice file.

Every time you read an article now, a little button appears on top of the post saying
Click it and a voice will read the whole article for you.

You can subscribe to podcasts powered by Odiogo and it is available in the sidebar

I’m hoping that it will be a very useful addition to Helge Scherlund's eLearning News Blog