Translate to multiple languages

Subscribe to my Email updates

https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=helgeScherlundelearning
Enjoy what you've read, make sure you subscribe to my Email Updates

Sunday, January 07, 2018

3 Strategic Steps To Execute At A Higher Level | Influencive - Mindset

"Don’t be afraid to fail and don’t be afraid to be more prepared" summarizes Cole VanDeWoestyne, Contributor.

Photo: Influencive

I’m looking back almost an entire year and remembering the aha moment I had when a friend introduced me to the art of strategically planning things before executing them.

Before this moment, I would just go crazy. I would come up with an idea and without giving it any thought I would just run with it. I was playing too deeply into the Gary Vaynerchuk mindset of going all in on my strengths and forgetting about my weaknesses. Strategic Planning was certainly a weakness. Actually, planning, in general, was a weakness. I was always a wing it kind of guy.

During this aha moment I keep talking about I realized immediately that if I took the strategic planning side that my friend introduced me to and blended it perfectly with my executing mindset, I would be able to accomplish anything at a much higher level. This didn’t necessarily mean I would be successful at everything I set out to accomplish, but it definitely meant that I would have a much greater success rate.

Bridging the gap between my 24/7 executing mindset and the mindset of someone who strategically plans every detail out and making it work together was not as easy as it may seem. It’s extremely challenging, but extremely rewarding.

If I had to summarize an entire year into one article, I’d lay it out over these three steps.
Read more... 

Source: Influencive