Translate to multiple languages

Subscribe to my Email updates

https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=helgeScherlundelearning
Enjoy what you've read, make sure you subscribe to my Email Updates

Sunday, March 24, 2019

9 Business Books That Will Make You a Better Entrepreneur in 2019 | Business Books - Inc.

Reading is the best way to get better in any field. Read these 9 business book suggestions to learn how to become a better entrepreneur this year.

Photo: Getty Images
Reading is the most cost-effective way to learn from the world's best thinkers and creators. If you want to become more knowledgeable in any field, you have to read.

As an entrepreneur and CEO myself, I spend a lot of time reading the thoughts, advice, and knowledge of the business leaders who came before me...

The following nine books are about things like good planning, team building, and the methods other entrepreneurs used to go from good to great. Therefore, I consider them timeless: They impart wisdom no matter how recent the publication date.

Source: Inc.