Join the Webinar - 5 Key Steps in Planning and Implementing a Blended Learning
Wednesday, Sept. 17, 2014, 2 to 3 p.m. ET.
Blended learning is a rapidly growing instructional model that is helping teachers personalize the learning experience. Blended learning programs are enabling students to move at their own pace and receive personalized assistance from teachers when and where they need it. But many educators who don’t have much experience with blended learning aren’t sure of the best place to start in considering this for their district.
Attend this webinar to learn about the 5 steps of implementing a blended learning program and the planning process, as well as best practices from educators who have done it.
1. Strategy —What are the key factors you need to consider in your plan?
2. Alignment—Who are your biggest stakeholders, and how to involve them?
3. Plan—What are the key milestones you need to include?
4. Implement—Who and what resources will you need to consider?
5. Review—How will you measure success?