"Want to start or continue your higher education this spring, but your
January is already too busy? We understand." inform Waubonsee Community College News.
That's why we've developed our late start classes, which begin Feb. 15 and run through May 13.
These classes are designed for those who want to start or continue their higher education, but were unable to begin at the traditional start of the spring semester in January.
For information about late start at the Waubonsee Plano Campus, visit www.waubonsee.edu/latestart or call (630) 552-7900.
In-person registration is available at the Plano Campus, located off Route 34 at 100 Waubonsee Drive, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday; and 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Tuesday.
Academic counseling is available from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Thursday; from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Tuesday; and 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Friday.
The following classes are offered as part of the late start program:
• Cultural Anthropology
• Introduction to Astronomy
• Introduction to Business
• Business Information Systems
• Great Beginnings: College Life and Success
• Fundamentals of Speech Communication
• Introduction to Economics
• Principles of Economics-Microeconomics
• Basic Composition II
• First-Year Composition I
• First-Year Composition II
• Survey of Earth Science
• Survey of the Humanities
• The Global Village
• College Mathematics
• Basic Statistics
• Introduction to Philosophy
• Introduction to American Government
• Life-Span Psychology
• Introduction to Sociology
Source: Waubonsee Community College