Join the Complimentary Webinar Below!
POW! Design Tips for Virtual Facilitators
Tuesday, June 2, 2015 9:00:00 PM CEST - 10:00:00 PM CEST
What separates decent virtual facilitators from great virtual facilitators?
The ability to design and facilitate virtual learning experiences that dazzle participants. If you want to lead virtual training sessions that participants clamor to attend, then join us to explore the design techniques used by the best virtual facilitators. You will learn to capitalize on the visual strengths of web conferencing, rethink interactive participation, increase collaboration, and captivate with a good story.
Join Cynthia Clay, author of Great Webinars: How to Create Interactive Learning that is Captivating, Informative, and Fun, as we explore the tools and techniques that will transform your web workshops into POWerful learning experiences.
In just one-hour, you will:
- Learn how to design webinars with POW!
- Use all the interaction tools in your web platform to engage
- Deliver POWerful virtual learning that gets on-the-job results
- Training Managers and Directors
- Human Resource Managers and Directors
- Virtual facilitators and virtual trainers Instructional designers
- Instructional designers
- Anyone responsible for delivering engaging web workshops
About Cynthia Clay
She is a nationally recognized speaker on the issues around blended learning, web conference training delivery and applying Internet technology and social media tools to maximize learning retention and transfer.
She is also the author of the book, Great Webinars: How to create interactive learning that is captivating, informative and fun and her just released book, Peer Power: Transforming Workplace Relationships.