"More than 1,000 educators attended the 2016 Teaching Professor Conference in Washington, D.C., June 3–5, 2016." inform Magna Publications.
This report is a compilation of articles written by the top-rated presenters at the 2016 conference. These sessions were selected because they scored a 4.00 or higher (5.00 is a perfect score) with attendees.
Topics range from classroom discussions to testing, student engagement to flipping, and faculty burnout to student-teacher communication. Some of the articles included in this 31-page report are:
- Three Focusing Activities to Engage Students in the First Five Minutes of Class
- Avoiding Burnout: Self-Care Strategies for Faculty
- Untangling the Web of Student-Teacher Communication
- Teaching Squares Bring Cross-Disciplinary Perspectives
- Testing What You’re Teaching Without Teaching to the Test
- Flipping Large Classes: Three Strategies to Engage Students
If you are dedicated to improving the student learning experience, this report goes into detail on some of the current pedagogical topics being discussed by educators worldwide.
Download your copy today!
Source: Magna Publications