Translate to multiple languages

Subscribe to my Email updates

https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=helgeScherlundelearning
Enjoy what you've read, make sure you subscribe to my Email Updates

Friday, January 20, 2017

Lim’s top learner has a head for numbers, bright future | Capricorn Review

Photo: Nyambeni Mandiwana
"Top matriculant, Malamba Nemavhadwe of Dzingahe village outside Thohoyandou, left Limpopo on Sunday to start her new journey at the University of the Witwatersrand (Wits)." notes Nyambeni Mandiwana, Journalist.  

Malamba Nemavhadwe is the top matriculant in Limpopo. 
Photo: Capricorn Review

This last born in a family of four plans to study actuarial science.

Malamba (17) received distinctions in Tshivenda, English, life sciences, geography, mathematics, science, and life orientation and attributes this achievement to having enough time to prepare for the exams. Along with that, she adds, her parents and teachers were highly supportive and kept her motivated.

“I am excited about the journey which lies ahead, facing and overcoming all the new challenges which await me at Wits. I am determined to complete my degree in time and with flying colours,” she said.

Her mother, Fulufhedzani, is an educator at Tshidzivhe Primary School and said they are still in a celebratory mood because of her daughter’s outstanding results.

“I’m happy with her choice to study actuarial science even though we were hopeful that she would choose to study in a medical direction. I am proud of all my children, the first-born obtained a B.Com degree in Accounting from the University of South Africa (Unisa), my second-born obtained a BSc and my third-born is completing her diploma in chemical engineering in Gauteng,” she said.
Read more...

Source: Capricorn Review