Translate to multiple languages

Subscribe to my Email updates

https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=helgeScherlundelearning
Enjoy what you've read, make sure you subscribe to my Email Updates

Sunday, January 06, 2019

Portland Book Haul | Patheos Columns - Patheos

Book haul! And you thought atheists only read memes.

Photo: Patheos
I visited Portland, Oregon for the first time just after the holidays, and I went berserk in Powell’s bookstore. (Thanks for the gift card, Sharon!) For the record, we atheists do read books, just books about religion written by atheists.

But Powell’s had so much more, and I’ll be reading these and providing feedback here throughout the new year. Check out my book haul, carefully curated by several cups of awesome Portland coffee at nearby Cheryl’s on 12th:
Read more...

Source: Patheos