Translate to multiple languages

Subscribe to my Email updates

https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=helgeScherlundelearning
Enjoy what you've read, make sure you subscribe to my Email Updates

Friday, August 28, 2020

A Flexible Teaching Model: A Seamless Pivot from Face-to-Face to Online Teaching | Online Education - Faculty Focus

Julie Sochacki, JD, clinical associate professor of English and director of the English secondary education program at University of Hartford argues, When I envision teaching this fall, my highest priorities are social presence and flexibility. 

A Flexible Teaching Model: A Seamless Pivot from Face-to-Face to Online Teaching
Photo: Faculty Focus
No matter the outcome of the fall 2020 semester, my goal is for students to leave my course feeling as if they were part of a community in which their voices mattered. I want to embrace critical thinking and rigor, which have the power to transform students. This year, I am adopting a flexible teaching model that meets my expectations, and will guide and support my students through these unchartered waters. Within my model, I have considered content delivery; collaborative, active learning; synchronous experiences; and a strong social presence. 
The following is my plan for the fall semester:
Read more...

Source: Faculty Focus