Translate to multiple languages

Subscribe to my Email updates

https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=helgeScherlundelearning
Enjoy what you've read, make sure you subscribe to my Email Updates

Friday, January 07, 2011

The itpedagogiksv Daily and Free Technology for Teachers

I have just discovered this blog written by Richard Byrne via The itpedagogiksv Daily (It's out Now!).
Check it out now and you can find "free Resources and Lesson Plans for Teaching with Technology."


"All week I've started the day with a list of good resources to try in different content areas. To wrap up the week I bring you eleven good art and music resources to try in 2011. Earlier this week I shared mathematics resources, science resources, language arts resources, and social studies resources.", writes Richard Byrne.


Enjoy these resources!