Translate to multiple languages

Subscribe to my Email updates

https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=helgeScherlundelearning
Enjoy what you've read, make sure you subscribe to my Email Updates

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Free eGuide: The 15 Biggest Mistakes Speakers Make on Stage | TradePub.com and Hugh Culver.

Follow these essential tips and make your next speech your best one yet.
Photo: Hugh Culver
In this short guide I’m sharing some of the biggest mistakes speakers make on stage. And there’s good news - these are easy to avoid." writes Hugh Culver.

Hugh Culver writes in the eBook "You might be a seasoned pro with hundreds of presentations under your belt or a rank beginner with high aspirations, either way you’ve seen - even suffered through - a bad speech."

It doesn’t have to be that way.
 

In the over 1,000 presentations I made I’m sure I’ve made every mistake you can make.
I’ve also become a student of great presentations.


Enjoy the list and remember, nobody cares what we did yesterday, only what we do today. So go ahead and use this list to make your next speech world-class and bring your audience to their feet.

Offered Free by: Hugh Culver
Request your Free eBook! 

Source: TradePub.com and Hugh Culver.