Translate to multiple languages

Subscribe to my Email updates

https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=helgeScherlundelearning
Enjoy what you've read, make sure you subscribe to my Email Updates

Thursday, November 08, 2007

You can have a second life by Myra Layfield

A new way to communicate is being introduced to our society.

A three-dimensional world via internet takes instant messaging to another level. The popular cyber-world known as "Second Life" was created by Linden Research Inc. in 2003, and for the last year has been taking the world by storm...
The department head of the PJC Learning Resource Center, Dr. Sandra Davis, has been keeping up with this new technological trend. Although Davis is a mere three months old in the "Second Life" realm, she has already become fascinated by the game and what it means for the future. "I am optimistic about 'Second Life'," Davis said. "I think it has so much potential. I would like to share what I know about it with other librarians."
Read more...

Source: Corsair.com