Translate to multiple languages

Subscribe to my Email updates

https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=helgeScherlundelearning
Enjoy what you've read, make sure you subscribe to my Email Updates

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Music Scholarship Opens Artistic Doors for Pacific Student | Music Performance - Pacific University

Rosie Fiallo, Assistant Director Of Communications at Pacific University writes, A music scholarship at Pacific opened artistic doors for Leiana Petlewski ’21 and helped ignite her creative passion. 

Music student Leiana Petlewski playing the cello
Photo: Pacific University
She plays the cello in the symphonic orchestra and has been a part of the dance ensemble since freshman year. Now a junior, Petlewski is majoring in applied theatre and dance.

One of the benefits of being a student at Pacific she says is being able to experiment with so many disciplines, “I can walk in the door of the dance studio and say, ‘Here I am, I’m working on this now,’ and I can walk next door and go on stage, be in that moment, then I can go to the music building and practice and be in that moment, and really live and feel each one as I go to it.”
Read more...

Source: Pacific University