Translate to multiple languages

Subscribe to my Email updates

https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=helgeScherlundelearning
Enjoy what you've read, make sure you subscribe to my Email Updates

Sunday, January 19, 2020

No doubt about who’s the boss at the bookstore | Entertainment - Thegardenisland.com

Celeste the Cat Boss, “The Boss” at Talk Story Bookstore. She can be messaged on Instagram at “Celeste_the_Cat_boss.” But being a cat, there is no guarantee she will respond. Ed Justus is the owner of Talk Story Bookstore in Hanapepe.

Celeste the Cat Boss
Humans, pay attention.

This is “Celeste the Cat Boss” of Instagram fame writing this week’s book review. And for good reason.​

Of all the books that are reviewed here, there is only really one that matters: the one that I wrote!​

Well… I didn’t “write” the book, but I dictated to my servants what needed to be in it, like any good boss should. Of course I did. Let the humans do the labor. I’ve got better things to do, like sleep.​

Who cares about all those New York Times “bestsellers,” Pulitzer prize-winners, Man-Booger whatevers? My book’s far superior to them all. It’s my masterwork. In fact, it is my life’s work! All 17 years of it! (And I’m still looking as gorgeous as ever — secret: it’s all that beauty rest.)​...

You have no idea how generous I am being, taking my time away from sleeping to share “I Don’t Acknowledge You” with the world. It is already a bestseller in my servants’ bookstore, and I don’t even try. I just lay there in my basket, being adored.​
Read more...

Source: Thegardenisland.com