How do you prevent boring and frustrating your learners with endless lectures?
Avoid the pitfall of Webinar Lecture Addiction.
The "Story-Based Webinars" is a 3-session online workshop designed to help you create and deliver engaging, provocative and refreshing virtual sessions.
Save the dates for September 23, 25, and 30, 2014.
Learn how to facilitate a highly interactive webinar. Become an expert in delivering a no-lecture Webinar.
Host your own virtual cocktail party and learn how to engage learners in highly interactive participation.
Discover how to convert your training courses and presentations into proven and tested Interactive Approaches. Add meaning, engagement and immediate usefulness of content through the strategic use of Interactive Stories.
If you are a trainer, virtual presenter, coach, leader, manager or anyone determined to enhance your skills in delivering and presenting webinars, this is for you.
Great takeaways for all who attend:
- 10 Webinar Design Models: technical, software, compliance, people skills, etc. webinar designs
- Step-by-step guide for converting technical, compliance and complex content into webinar design.
- 15 Best Webinar Snippets - short recordings of great virtual presentations by leading webinar presenters (sample snippets)
- Pocket-size eBook on "Story-Based Webinars" (50 pages)
- Certificate of completion