This eBook below, 77 Tips on Today’s Hottest Topics from DevLearn Thought
Leaders, features tips from workshop presenters at DevLearn 2015,
exploring critical topics for today’s learning professionals.
|Download your complimentary copy today!|
|Photo: David Kelly|
DevLearn is the place where the industry’s foremost thought leaders and innovative doers gather to connect, share, and challenge each other. It’s where the most creative energy in our field gathers to examine the possibilities of today and shape the opportunities of tomorrow. It’s also the place we host a series of
workshops that take deep dives into many of the most important competencies in our field.
In this eBook, we explore 77 tips provided to us by the members of The eLearning Guild community who will be leading workshops on these topics at the DevLearn 2015 Conference & Expo. These experts explore critical topics and skills for today’s learning and performance professionals, among them:
• Sharon Boller on Common Game Design Mistakes
• Melissa Chambers on Design for the Virtual Classroom
• Julie Dirksen on Human Behavior
• David Ferguson on Job Aids
• Karen Hyder on the Uniqueness of the Virtual Classroom
• Pooja Jaisingh on eLearning Design
• Karl Kapp on Developing Learning Games
• Mark Lassoff on Using Story and Characters in Learning Games
• Connie Malamed on Virtual Design
• Koreen Pagano on Learning Metrics
• Clark Quinn on Cognition and How the Brain Learns
• Kirsten Rourke on Adobe Creative Cloud
• Lou Russell on Project Management
• Kevin Siegel on Adobe Captivate
• Tim Slade on eLearning 101
• Megan Torrance on Agile Project Management and Using Humo
Download your complimentary copy today!
Join the community of industry pioneers that’s shaping the future of learning, and witness learning innovation in the making!