Check out "Carve Your Own Road" and Receive Your Complimentary eBook NOW!
|Carve Your Own Road: Do What You Love and Live the Life You Envision|
"Carve Your Own Road: Do What You Love & Live the Life You Envision (Usually $14.99) FREE for a limited time!"
Get first hand insight from people who have successfully made the leap to careers that invigorate and inspire them.
There is an epidemic facing our world today. People everywhere, even those who are successful by most standards, are utterly disconnected from what they really want out of life.
We’ve abandoned our true passions and dreams in exchange for a daily grind that offers no fulfillment. Some estimates say that fully 80 percent of people don’t enjoy their work and wish they could exert more control over their lives.
Carve Your Own Road offers a powerful process for reconnecting to your dreams and expanding your opportunities.
You’ll learn how to:
- Reconnect deeply with yourself to discover what you really want out of your career.
- Breathe new life into your days and take action that is in alignment with your vision.
- Expand your thinking about possibility, finances, success, and fulfillment.
- Apply the latest advancements in brain research and sports psychology to achieve your goals.
- Minimize risk and reduce stress while making a major change in your life.
- Let go and let your career vision evolve while opening yourself up to new possibilities.
Request your Free eBook!
About the Authors
|Photo: Jennifer and Joe Remling|
Joe Remling has been working in architecture and design for more than 13 years, managing projects that range from residential design to large-scale assembly, including the Georgia Aquarium. He left his corporate architecture job in 2004 to start his own design firm with three other partners. He serves on the board of directors for the Museum of Design Atlanta and has been a guest lecturer at The Art Institute of Atlanta. Jennifer and her husband, Joe, live in Atlanta.
Tired of Working For Someone Else? A Look At Carving Your Own Road - Independent Street - blog