"E-learning can be blended with classroom training. It can be used to
assess employees before scheduling a training program or after a
classroom training session. E-learning can also be used to impart
just-in-time learning to sales personnel when they are on the field." writes CommLab India.
Training can no longer be an isolated event that occurs once in a year. Training needs to be continuous and an ongoing exercise across the organization.
E-learning too can no longer be an isolated course that employees take when assigned. It can be a part of a holistic training program where it blends with other forms of learning (formal and informal).
|Download the free eBook|
The eBook focuses on how this can be done effectively to ensure that learning becomes a dynamic activity in the organization and transforms based on the needs of the employees.
The eBook specifically answers questions such as:
- What are the transformations taking place in workplace learning?
- How does eLearning fit into the changing scenario?
- What is eLearning and what it is not?
- What are the pre-requisites for eLearning development?
- How can traditional forms of learning co-exist with technologically-enabled learning?
Get your free copy now, click here
Source: CommLab India