Attend this event below.
Title: Learning on the Digital Quad: Mobile Technology for Student Success
Date: Thursday, April 30, 2015
Time: 02:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 1 hour
This presentation targets campus leaders who are responsible for facilitating, tracking and assessing student engagement as it relates to their institution’s programs, services, resources, student clubs and organizations, and community.
The discussion will explore the evolution of student engagement and how technology, specifically mobile, is changing the framework for how universities can achieve high-impact practices that lead to increased retention, learning outcomes, and overall student success.
You will learn about a mobile solution that:
- Connects with students in real-time.
- Promotes events, announcements and deadlines.
- Provides students with anytime access to campus resources.
- Gauges student engagement, impact and areas of interest.
- Provides administrators with data to measure impact of programs and services
Source: eCampus News