Translate to multiple languages

Subscribe to my Email updates

https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=helgeScherlundelearning
Enjoy what you've read, make sure you subscribe to my Email Updates

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Stephen Carter: My 15 favorite nonfiction books of 2018 | St. Paul Pioneer Press

Here are my nominees for the best nonfiction books of 2018, says Stephen Carter, Bloomberg Opinion columnist. He is a professor of law at Yale University and was a clerk to U.S. Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall. 

Photo: ddpavumba at FreeDigitalPhotos.net

I haven’t read everything published this year, but I read a great deal, and these are my 15 favorites. Each reflects serious thought, research and argument. Each made me look at things in a new way. The first 14 are listed in random order (no tyranny of the alphabet). At the end is my choice for best nonfiction book of the year.
Read more... 

Source: St. Paul Pioneer Press