Translate to multiple languages

Subscribe to my Email updates

https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=helgeScherlundelearning
Enjoy what you've read, make sure you subscribe to my Email Updates

Saturday, December 03, 2011

Top 100 Sites of 2011 by David Kapuler

Here is David Kapuler's top 100 sites. I found this list very useful.
Photo: David Kapuler
http://cyber-kap.blogspot.com/
"The time is finally here for my annual list of favorite sites of the year. This year, I decided to up my post to the top 100 instead of 25 due to the number of sites that I reviewed and due to the popularity of the post. I tried to cover a wide range of sites, from flash card creators to digital storytelling and of course, social networks, which really shined in 2011. I hope everybody enjoys the read and has as much fun reading it as I did creating it!" summarizes David Kapuler.
  1. Conduit Mobile - Without a doubt the coolest, most innovative site I came across this year. This is ideal for bloggers, web designers, or schools in a one-to-one environment who are looking to create a great-looking mobile app for free or share news/homework in a mobile environment.
  2. Gnowledge - One of the best collaborative quiz/test creation sites around. This excellent-looking site should be a mainstay for years to come.
  3. Google+ - A great social network and alternative to Facebook. Google+ really shines with its control and visually stunning video chat (hangouts) features.
  4. Watch Know - An excellent place to find free educational videos for students. This is a very easy site to navigate as everything is categorized by subject and rated for age appropriate levels.
Read more...

Source: Tech & Learning (blog)