Translate to multiple languages

Subscribe to my Email updates

https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=helgeScherlundelearning
Enjoy what you've read, make sure you subscribe to my Email Updates

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

5 Reasons Why Online Learning Trumps A Traditional Classroom Setting | Community - Thrive Global

Sarah Muwombi, freelance writer says, Why online learning is more effective.

Photo: Thrive Global
When you think of online learning, your mind probably runs wild with exciting thoughts and ideas. For me, it’s all about the freedom of enjoying my classes from my home, and according to my schedule. During my study time, I’ll be outside my house sitting on a hammock with a Lewis Road-Chocolate Milk in hand and my computer on my lap.

I would have preferred a glass of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, but I’m a mum with children running around the house, so if anything I need to be alert. With a couple of different tasks to juggle in a day, I need the flexibility and freedom to study and be present when my kids need me...

I don’t want you to watch from the sidelines, so today I’ll share with you a few secrets on why you should join the online learning bandwagon.
Read more...

Source: Thrive Global