Translate to multiple languages

Subscribe to my Email updates

https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=helgeScherlundelearning
Enjoy what you've read, make sure you subscribe to my Email Updates

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Browse a bookshop: Book Corner | Books - The Guardian

Bestsellers and recommendations from one of London’s most literary corners, notes Anita Sethi, writer and journalist.

Book Corner, Saltburn.
Photo: Stuart Boulton
Situated in the seaside town of Saltburn close to the North York Moors, this is a general interest bookshop with strong sections on contemporary fiction, nature writing, local history and children’s books. Owner Jenna Warren says: “I curate my selection to reflect my own tastes and those of my customers. I hold events, including poetry readings, and I’ve started to host writing workshops with the author Carmen Marcus. As well as lots of holidaymakers and walkers, I have a loyal local customer base.” Saltburn has a thriving creative community; I’m lucky there are plenty of book lovers here.  
Read more... 

Related link
 
Photo: Indipenned's Blog
An Interview with Jenna Warren of Book Corner by Indipenned, Blog Posting. 


Source: The Guardian